Best Mens Watches Under 100$ | Exclusive
Wrist Watch- though a small thing still essential to provide a complete look for men’s fashion. No matter you are dressing up to start for your office in the morning or dressing down for an evening walk on the beach, a watch is included for any of your outlooks. A man doesn’t need to add an extra flair to his style to reflect his personal statement and fashion sense. They just do it simply keeping it simple with their smart choices.
Top 5 Affordable Mens Watch Compare
Best Affordable Wrist Watch for Men in 2018
- Net weight: 60g
- PRECISE TIME KEEPING: Black chrome dial with analog display and precise Japanese quartz movement.
- GIFT Material: Good quality and affordable makes it a great gift item for family or friends
- COMFORT with DURABILITY: Luminous water proof stainless steel case cover, soft black leather strap providing comfort wearing experience
- LUXURY CASUAL DESIGN: leather strap, analog casual design, Arabic numeric mark.
- WATER RESISTANT 3ATM: perfect for everyday use, splash or rain resistant. NOT a perfect choice for swimming, diving, snorkeling, or any water-related activities.
2. AIBI Mens Waterproof Watch
This model is a simple but stylish wrist watch model which is introduced by the AIBI. This super affordable mens watch has a clean white face dial window which provides a very simple look yet beautiful. It’s Water-proof, Shock-proof and Scratch-proof that allow you to carry on to anywhere at any occasion or trip without a worry. It’s completely suitable for formal outfit and casual as well. If you are the guy loving simplicity then don’t make a second thought on picking it up. It’s going to add a great punch in your style. So, just follow the link on amazon and buy it now.
- Case diameter: 40mm; Watch band: 20mm;
- Scratch-proof and Shockproof Sapphire Coating Glass Dial Window
- Feature with Ultra-thin Case which is about 4MM in Thickness,Clean white face,
- The Length of Watch Band, that Could Available for 7.36~9.06 Inches Wrist; Total length: 9.8 Inches/25Centimeters
- Water Resistance:30 meters;
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
This Blue Blast is gonna present you a super cool look that would tell itself about your taste in fashion. This Akribos Watch (Blue Sunray) model is so elegant to look that it would attract all the attention by itself. The watch is featured with a GMT time sub dial and a month sub dial and a date window. And its steel case is not water proof but it’s water resistant which will perfectly go with your normal lifestyle but it’s not a good option if you are a man of sports. If sounds cool, then follow the link on amazon to pay a look and you can’t resist yourself to buy it now.
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Stainless steel case and the watch bracelet
- Swiss-quartz Movement
- Multifunctional features include GMT (24 hour) and a month and sub dial with date window
- Water Resistant up to 100ft (30m): In General, Withstands splashes in Water, but not Suitable for Swimming or diving.
4. Armitron Men’s Watch
Black lovers!!! Get ready for the cheers. Here, what you were looking for. Armitron presents this silver-tone gorgeous mens black Wrist watch with the dark blue rectangular shaped dial. This is the best combination you ever had in your collection for sure. It’s not only affordable, but it also offers you a number of features that you are looking for. This watch has a plane dial with no date window but has crystal markers at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock. Its Matte Black Leather strap just made is perfect. Make hurry and go on amazon here to buy it now. You worth it!!!
- Rectangular case made of stainless steel
- Extensive second hand
- crystal markers at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock
- Dark blue dial with 8 Swarovski
- Water resistant up to 165ft (50 m): suitable for swimming and showering
- Black matte leather strap
Citizen itself is a popular brand providing its customers with fashionable mens watches at a reasonable price. This BF2013-56E is not an exception to that. It is a good collection for the formal get up. The black analog dial in the gold tone case makes it real trendy for the men with any choice. There is a date window in the black dial lets you know the date and day also. Follow the link on amazon and buy it now.
- Black dial and gold-toned hands and markers.
- Mineral glass crystal.
- Gold-toned stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Perfect for any occasion.
- Three-hand quartz movement. Water resistant to 50 meters (165 feet). Case width: 41mm (approx. 1 5/8″)
- Day/date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Bracelet features a fold-over clasp with push-button release.
6 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Men’s Wrist Watch
Men often get confused to choose a men’s watch among so many brands and styles. On top prior to that, available specifications include waterproof, timer, scratch-resistance, and lastly the changeable band options. There are several things more to consider while choosing one.
The style of a wrist watch often becomes one of the most important features for men. There are various styles of mens wrist watches including automatic, sport, chronograph, and luxury.
Men likely to wear watches in a professional setting usually favor the outlook of a luxury watch or they may prefer a pocket watch. Men working outside or in settings who are more physical may do better with an automatic or a mens sports watch.
Analog vs. Digital
Analog watches have an hour hand along with a second hand. In contrast, mens digital watches gain more popularity having technology advancements as they show the time in numeric on the watch face. Analog watches are commonly luxury and mens casual watches, and digital is more common into sports watches.
People use analog watches for a professional look. They are more fashionable watches. Luxury brands like Rolex and Omega normally make mens analog watches.
On the other hand, digital watches mostly have advanced features. The digital phase of these watches results in more features, like alarm capabilities and timer. Nevertheless, these features often indicate that the settings of them are more multifaceted. In place of turning the dial like an analog watch, one might need an instruction guide to learn the method of setting the time, also to learn operating other features.
Watches of all styles come with timer capabilities, but this is mostly common among the digital watches. Some watches that are made for athletes have GPS and timing capabilities in them that help tracking for laps, countdown features and splits. Timex watches claim to have these kind of features.
Also some analog watches feature timing capabilities. For instance, Swatch assimilates timing devices in its several models of watches, including its more traditional sports styles and luxury models as well.
Tachymeter on a watch enhances its visual charm, also the function. The tachymeter uses a sequence of numbers that agree with the numbers that represent the hours to determine speed on the outside face of the watch.
The calculate speed of tachymeters is based on distance. The tachymeter is started when someone passes a specific milestone or may be when a race initiates. When the person reaches the end point, the tachymeter computes speed by dividing the distance by time.
Usually mens watch material includes canvas, silver, gold, plastic and titanium. Materials are another important concern for buying watches. Like the previous thing, it defines the viability of wearing the watch in certain settings. Gold and silver materialized watches provide a luxurious look but they are not so affordable. Titanium provides more elegant look but it’s also costly and has some hypoallergenic issues.
Water resistance watch is undoubtedly the most important feature to consider for choosing mens watches. It’s more important for them who use watches for athletic activities like swimming and scuba diving. Moreover, people who dive often find water resistance for choosing a watch which is not sufficient always for their job. Water-proof material are more suitable for those.